1. HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Early Bird: £34.99
General Entry: £39.99
Last Remaining: £44.99
Please bring proof of purchase to the event, either a printed ticket or PDF on your phone.
2. WHAT DO MY TICKETS INCLUDE?
Early Bird, General Entry and Last Minute: Entry to the event, cocktails 12-1 and two course brunch
Entry Only: Entry to the event only, does not include table or section allocation.
3. WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
The event starts at 12p.m. and runs until 5 p.m.
4. ARE THERE GROUP PACKAGES?
We offer 1 complimentary ticket for groups over 20 guests. The complimentary ticket will be added to our "Comp List" and no physical ticket will be issued.
5. WHAT iS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER GROUP BOOKING?
Max: 30, any larger groups contact for private hire. For group bookings please email with a list of all guests names that will be joining the table to ensure you are seated together.
6. CAN YOU TELL ME THE LOCATION BEFORE I BOOK?
Locations are kept secret until the Tuesday before the event and are only released to ticket holders. All events are in London, unless stated otherwise. Locations are revealed via email, so be sure to put the correct email down and check your junk email settings.
7. DO YOU CATER FOR MY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes. We cater for all major dietary requirements including gluten intolerance, dairy intolerance, vegetarians and vegans. We require a minimum of 7 days notice for any dietary requirements. We will email you a week before the brunch asking for any dietary requirements you may have.
8. If we buy our tickets separately, will we be seated together?
Yes, we ask for a final list of all guests wishing to be seated together the week of the event. But, please note, all guests need to be under 1 booking only!
9. Can I add other guests to my booking?
Yes, please e-mail before purchasing any additional tickets. To book additional seats please e-mail us ASAP at email@example.com before buying tickets. Tickets will be refunded if you haven't booked in first.
10. Are tickets refundable?
All ticket sales are non-refundable. The venue withholds the right to refuse entry.
11. Is there an age restriction for this event?
Over 21s. Please bring a valid form of ID with you. Please make sure to bring proof of purchase, either a printed ticket or on your phone.
12. How does seating work? Can I buy a table?
Tables are not for sale. Seating is allocated according to group size. Tables may be removed after the food service is completed to create room for getting down! Please note some tables may be shared with other guests; we're just one big happy brunchin' family and everybody is a VIP!
13. Are there any non-alcoholic beverages offered during the bottomless cocktail?
Yes, you will be offered a soft drink. Please ask one of your hosts when you arrive at the brunch.
14. Can pregnant persons attend the brunch?
For health and safety purposes, we recommend anyone more than 6 months pregnant to not attend the brunch.
15. Is there anything special that can be done for birthdays? Can I bring a cake?
We offer birthday shots for birthday guys and gals! This is organized on the day, so please notify a host. You are welcome to bring a cake with candles/sparklers. We suggest no fresh cream or fruits due to refrigeration restrictions.
16. does everyone get the chance to do karaoke?
Whilst we try to ensure everyone has a go at karaoke, performances are chosen at random. Please note that sometimes there isn't enough time for everyone to let their inner Garage star shine!
if your question has not been answered here, the best way to contact us a is via email, as we aren't always able to take phonecalls. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us @ email@example.com